15 Grasshopper Features Make Small Business More Professional
There are tons of reasons why Grasshopper is number one choice for entrepreneurs and small businesses. We, Grasshopper Phone Review, have compiled 15 awesome features so compelling which you can’t resist to get for your business:
- Work with any phone number
Toll Free Number. You can get instant Toll Free number with Grasshopper, customize your vanity number and search unique 800, 888, 877, 866 & 855 numbers. A lot of benefits, making your customers love it: they don’t have to pay to call you.
Local Number. With Grasshopper your small business can get any US local phone number. US local phone numbers give you a true local feel to your business where you can pick local phone number for your company branches. Your customers feel close to you.
Keep your existing number. Easily port your existing toll free or local number to Grasshopper. By porting your existing number you get all the features and benefits of Grasshopper, without having to change any of your advertising or the number your customers use to call you. Grasshopper enables your calls to be forwarded anywhere on any phone – home, office or on the road.
- Custom greetings. Have you ever called a business and got a message like “Thank you for calling XYZ company, for Sales press 1, for Accounts press 2… ” Doesn’t that sound so professional? With Grasshopper you can customize the greeting to the callers. This will make your small business sound like a big company.
- Unlimited extension. Yes you get it. Each extension has its own call forwarding, voicemail and message delivery settings, allowing every employee to customize their extension. Whether you have one employee or five, unlimited extensions help your small business sound professional.
- Music on Hold. On Hold Music from Grasshopper is a great way to keep your callers happy and engaged while on hold. You can choose from several available music selections or upload your own custom music and on hold commercials right online.
- Name Directory: A Name Directory is a feature commonly found in large company phone systems. Available from Grasshopper, this feature can lend your small business a Fortune 500 image and provide added convenience for you and your callers. Simply enter your employee names online, and callers can search for them by first or last name.
- Unlimited Call Handling. Grasshopper provides unlimited call handling with your virtual phone system. Take calls from multiple callers all at once even during instances of high call volume. Grasshopper keeps your lines open so callers never hear a busy signal.
- Conference Call. Combined with Grasshopper parent company, Citrix, Grasshopper offers you conference call capability. It’s easy to sound like a pro with high quality audio conferencing from Citrix. Simple to use from any phone and mobile device. With anytime access, toll-free dialing, Outlook scheduling, lecture mode and call recording features, Citrix audio conferencing will change the way you meet by phone.
- Voice Studio. Sounding professional is easy when you have your greetings and prompts recorded using voice studio from Grasshopper. With several professional voice talents available you can find the right sound to suit any small business. We can even record in different languages and produce top quality on hold commercials on request.
- Call Forwarding. A virtual phone system from Grasshopper is designed to help you and your employees stay connected from the road, at home or anywhere you go. With Call Forwarding, you and your employees can be reached on virtually any telephone in the world whether on your cell, in the office, or at home. Worldwide call forwarding from Grasshopper keeps you connected so you have the freedom to work from anywhere.
- Call Screening. Need to know first who’s calling? When you answer a Grasshopper call, you’ll have 3 options to choose from. 1. answer the call, 2. send the caller to voicemail or 3. hear the caller’s phone number. You can even choose to hear the caller’s name before deciding. Callers remain on hold, with music, while you decide what to do with the call.
- Voicemail & Fax Delivery. Stay connect even when you’re not able to pick up a call. Grasshopper can deliver messages to multiple email addresses and mobile devices. Voicemails are converted to WAV or MP3 audio files and sent via email or multimedia messages. You can even have faxes delivered as PDF attachments so you can listen to your voicemails and view faxes no matter where you are.
- Read your voicemail. Grasshopper lets you stay connected even when you can’t check your voicemail with our Read Your Voicemail feature for just $10 a month with the option for human transcription included at no extra cost. With the voicemail transcription emailed to you as readable text, you’ll be able to stay connected when you can’t listen to the MP3 file of your voicemail.
- Informational Extension. You can setup an informational extension with Grasshopper. This allows callers to access important information 24/7 using Informational Extensions loaded with everything they need to know. It’s a great place for customers to hear store directions, product descriptions, or your hours of operation. Informational Extensions from Grasshopper allow callers to get the critical information they need, instantly.
- Call Routing Extensions. Call Routing Extensions from Grasshopper provide customizable extensions to fit your unique calling needs. With Holding Extensions (also know as ACD, or automatic call distribution queues) multiple callers can be on hold simultaneously before automatically being connected to the next available employee. Calls can also be routed using rotational extensions so that each employee receives an even share of calls each day. This is a great way to run a sales office to ensure everyone has an equal chance of taking calls.
- FOD, Fax on Demand! Your callers can help themselves to forms and printed information using our Fax on Demand feature. You simply fax documents into your account, creating a library of documents that callers can request via fax instantly, any time of day. Ideal for order forms, product sheets, maps or anything else you want your callers to access on-demand 24 hours a day.
That’s the list that will make your small business sound more professional and grow more successfully. You can’t find these great features in any other small business phone systems. So sign up with them NOW!